CEO, Managing Director
- Started at Carbon Revolution in 2008 as one of the initial investors and founders
- Background in engineering, operations, strategy and M&A within Australian listed companies
- Former head of M&A and Corporate Development for Goodman Fielder and has also held positions at, BCG, L.E.K. and Tenix Defence Systems
- Mechanical Engineering degree from RMIT with First Class Honours and an MBA from the Melbourne Business School (Deans List and Rupert Murdoch Fellow).
Chief Financial Officer
- An experienced senior executive, with a demonstrated capacity to develop and implement strategic plans and improve business performance
- Previous roles at Incitec Pivot Fertilisers, Olex, Repco, Jetstar and Orica, with previous CFO roles at Jetstar, Orica and Olex
- Chartered Accountant, with a Bachelor of Business and a Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance qualifications
Dr Ashley Denmead
Chief Technology Officer
- Founder of Carbon Revolution.
- More than ten years of experience in virtual and physical prototyping of composite parts for motorsports, marine and industrial applications.
- Double degree in Mechanical Engineering (First Class Honours) and Computer Science (Software Development) and a PhD in composite materials at the Deakin University Centre for Materials and Fibre Innovation.
General Counsel, Company Secretary
- Joined Carbon Revolution in August 2017.
- Previous roles within listed Australian, US and European entities including Regional Commercial Director, Oakley Asia Pacific (Luxottica Group S.p.A.), Regional General Counsel, Quiksilver Asia Pacific (Quiksilver, Inc.), and roles at Publishing & Broadcasting Limited and Village Roadshow Limited.
- Arts and Law Degrees from the University of Melbourne and an MBA from the Melbourne Business School (Dean’s List).
Director of Customer Excellence
- An experienced senior executive, with a passion for developing leaders and building effective teams within a culture of trust, fairness & transparency.
- Extensive auto experience spanning Product Development, Manufacturing, Quality, Customer Experience, Sales and Logistics and Warehousing.
- Previous roles at General Motors (GM) / GM Holden and FCA (Fiat Chrysler) Australia.
- Bachelor of Engineering from Melbourne University.
- An operations leader with Ford Motor Company progressing to Operations Director and Plant Manager leading up to 1400 employees with an operating budget of $90 million.
- Leadership roles in assembly, machining, stamping and quality operations with experience in the United States and Japan and also a member of the Australian Executive Committee.
- Divisional General Manager of Motorised Division at Jayco leading production, R&D, purchasing and sales functions.
- A specialist in leading substantial change, continuous improvement and lean manufacturing.
- Masters in Advanced Manufacturing from RMIT, and First class Honours in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering at Monash University.
Vice President North America
- Joined in February 2021.
- Experienced engineering executive with 31 years in Ford Motor Company in various engineering roles including Director of Chassis Engineering, Director of Body Engineering, and Director of Asia Pacific Engineering.
- Experienced in the global auto industry, with multiple executive roles based in North America, Europe (Germany), Asia Pacific (China), and Australia.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Iowa, MBA from the University of Michigan (High Distinction), and Masters of Engineering from Wayne State University.
Operational Strategy Lead
- Joined in February 2022.
- Globally experienced automotive executive with an extensive background in business planning and strategy, vehicle program delivery, product development systems and manufacturing plant management.
- Over 35 years’ experience with Ford in Australia, China, US and Thailand including positions as global Vehicle Line Director (T6 products), Director of Cycle and Product Planning (Asia Pacific and Africa). Member of the PAC Group (USA) advisory board with a special interest in business alliance development.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) from Adelaide University (Hons).
Director of Procurement and Supply
- Globally experienced purchasing executive with an extensive background in strategic procurement, product development, supply chain management and start-up operations.
- Focused on supplier relationships, quality and people development.
- Over 42 years in automotive including Ford Australia as Vice President of Purchasing, Director of Purchasing – Ford ASEAN region. based in Thailand, and Vice President Purchasing at Vinfast LLC, Vietnam.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) from RMIT University Melbourne, Certificate in Logistics, Mt Eliza Business School.
Business Development Manager
- Joined in August 2022
- An experienced Sales Executive with over 30 years in the Automotive Industry at multiple Tier 1 suppliers varying in size and products manufactured. Extensive experience supporting a global Customer base.
- Began career in Engineering and Program Management prior to transitioning to Sales. Led the Global Sales and Marketing Team at Nexteer Automotive. Most recently led the Sales team at Mobex Global.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Kettering University, MBA from Northwood University.