As a leading manufacturer of one-piece carbon fibre wheels for automotive and aerospace applications, Carbon Revolution is committed to preventing pollution and minimising the impact of its operations on the environment and the community.
As part of this commitment, Carbon Revolution has implemented an ongoing program of continuous improvement in environmental practices appropriate to the scale and location of its activities. In addition, Carbon Revolution has developed and implemented an Environmental Management System certifiable to ISO 14001.
As part of this Environmental Management System, Carbon Revolution’s focus will be to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation, regulations, licenses and industry guidelines;
- Consider sustainability issues in the planning and management of Carbon Revolution operations and activities, including capital works projects;
- Prevent pollution, minimise waste and greenhouse gas emissions; and minimize our consumption of energy, water and natural resources; through both technical and employee-based initiatives;
- Set, meet and periodically review environmental objectives and targets as part of our ISO 14001 system;
- Implement procurement procedures that adhere to the principles of the Environmental Policy;
- Communicate this Environmental Policy and our Environmental Management System to interested parties, such as employees, contractors, consultants, suppliers, customers, government agencies and the wider community;
- Provide environmental awareness and training to ensure staff throughout Carbon Revolution are aware of their environmental roles and responsibilities; and
- Strive for continual improvement of environmental performance through the monitoring of our achievements on a regular basis and reporting to relevant stakeholders.