Carbon Revolution is an automotive technology company that is commercialising the world’s first one piece carbon fibre wheels for automotive and aerospace applications.
The scope of the environmental management system is applicable to the business activities including HR, Design, Sales, Purchasing and Manufacture of Carbon Fibre Wheels based at Building NR 75 Pigdons Road, Waurn Ponds, Victoria, Australia.
We recognise the expectations of our customers, staff, suppliers and the community in relation to environmental protection and product quality.
We commit to managing our environmental impacts including resource use, pollution and wastes in compliance with our legal obligations. Furthermore, we will strive to continually improve all our operations by:
- Setting measurable objectives and targets through appropriate planning and monitoring through management reviews to prevent and minimise pollution to the environment and improve resource use efficiency.
- Work to achieve the environmental expectations of our customers, staff, suppliers and local community.
- Committing to adhere to its compliance obligations.
- Create awareness among our staff of the potential environmental impacts of operations with which they are involved, and how they can work towards minimising these environmental impacts.
- Continue to conduct regular assessments of the environmental impacts of our production to identify potential areas for improvement, and to follow through with programs to achieve these improvements.
- The use of suitably qualified consultants/contractors with the expertise to assist Carbon Revolution in achieving the aims of this policy.
- Providing appropriate resources to support the objectives of this policy